Even with the rising popularity of eReaders (like Amazon Kindle) and mobile eReading apps, many readers still prefer physical print books. Though many people prefer the tactile feel of traditional printed media, eBooks do have some distinct benefits and offer versatility that print cannot.
1. Ebooks are delivered almost instantaneously. You can purchase, download and start reading them within minutes, without leaving your chair.
2. No trees are required to manufacture paper for the pages of ebooks.
3. Ebooks are more portable than print. Printed books, especially hardbound editions, can be very heavy, while most modern eReader devices are lightweight. It’s much easier to carry an eReader containing an entire library of titles than to bring even a few physical books.
If you purchase only electronic textbooks, it will be much easier to carry them home and back to class. You can even load all of your books to the phone that you already carry with you anyway.
4. Since ebooks are delivered through the Internet (can be e.g. downloaded here), there are no packing and shipping expenses.
5. Ebooks are reflowable (with an exception). Another important characteristic is that true eBooks should be reflowable. This means that no matter what the size of the screen you’re viewing the eBook on, it will always fit your screen; text will remain formatted with line breaks and chapters and images will resize to fit the proportions of the device you’re reading on.
6. Many ebooks are sold nowadays with bonuses, which you usually do not get with a printed book. This adds value to your purchase. Like some of our ebooks comes with full RESELL RIGHTS, it means you could even make more money with a book, as you spend for buying it.
7. Ebooks can show links, for easy access to more information and related websites.
8. There are no late fees for library eBooks. If you borrow a physical book from the library and forget to return it, you will be charged a late fee. Many libraries also now offer eBook loans in addition to their print book offerings. You don’t have to return them by any due date—instead, their licenses will simply expire on your device.
9. Ebooks can be printable, so that if you wish to read an ebook in the traditional way, you can very inexpensively print it with your home printer or at any printing shop.
10. Ebooks take up less space. You practically don’t need any space to store them. You don’t need a library or a room for them. You can store hundreds and thousands of ebooks on your computer or reading device.
11. E-Books can be read in the Dark. Because eReaders are backlit, you don’t need to have an external light source to read them — you can read in the dark or in low-light situations anywhere. As long as your eReader is charged, you can read in bed, during power outages, or outside in the evening without needing an external light.
12. You can carry with you a great number of ebooks wherever you go, which you cannot do with ordinary books.
13. Ebooks are searchable. You can easily search for any information in an ebook, instead of turning page after page.
14. Ebooks save money – who doesn’t want to save money? With no manufacturing or shipping costs, eBooks are cheaper than paperback books.
15. Ebooks are very easy to sell and distribute. AND It is very simple and easy to purchase and download an ebook.
Check out our E-Book Sore