If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, then you may not use e-book-club.net website and ebooks.
For the purposes of this Agreement: “e-book-club.net ” means the publisher or distributor of the eBook.
Without the installation of a PDF reader / viewer likle Acrobat or similar you will not be able to read and see any eBooks to your computer.
All literary works on the Service (each, “Digital Content”) are the exclusive property of the publisher or its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. The download of, and access to any Digital Content is available only to Customers and is intended only for such Customers’ personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of Digital Content downloaded or accessed from the Service is strictly prohibited. Customers may not modify, transmit, publish, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the content of any Digital Content, in whole or in part. By downloading or otherwise accessing Digital Content from the Service, the Customer hereby acknowledges and agrees to these terms.
Use of the eBook / Digital Content
Upon your download of a Digital Content and payment of any applicable fees (including applicable taxes), e-book-club.net grants you a non-exclusive right to view, use, and display such eBook an unlimited number of times, solely on the eBook Reader or a Reading Application or as otherwise permitted solely on the number of eBook Readers or Supported Devices specified in the eBook Reader Store, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The eBook is licensed, not sold, to you by e-book-club.net.
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, or otherwise assign any rights to the Digital Content or any portion of it to any third party, and you may not remove or modify any proprietary notices or labels on the eBook. In addition, you may not bypass, modify, defeat, or circumvent security features that protect the eBook.
Risk of Loss
Risk of loss for eBook transfers when you download or access the eBook.
Your rights under this agreement will automatically terminate if you fail to comply with any term of this Agreement. In case of such termination, you must cease all use of the eBook and the supported device may immediately revoke your access to the eBook Reader Store and the eBook without refund of any fees. The eBook Reader Store’s failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of its rights.
If this Agreement is translated into a language other than English, the English version will govern and prevail to the extent that there is any conflict or discrepancy.
Any dispute or claim arising from or relating to this Agreement or eBook is subject to the binding arbitration, governing law, disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability. You agree to those terms by entering into this Agreement, purchasing or using the eBook.
Limitation of Liability
Without limiting the Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability, in no event will e-book-club.net aggregate liability under this Agreement with respect to any claim relating to the purchase of the eBook exceed the amount you actually paid for the eBook.
The access data (email address and password, or user name and password) are exclusively for the Customer’s own personal use. The Customer may not pass on or otherwise disclose his or her access data to third parties. If the Customer obtains knowledge of any misuse of access data, or simply suspects such misuse, he or she must immediately report this to e-book-club.net
e-book-club.net has not reviewed any of the websites which link to this homepage or to which this homepage links. e-book-club.net is not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linked to or linking to its. e-book-club.net does not endorse or otherwise sponsor such links. Such links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk. These other websites or pages would have their own terms and conditions governing them. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before using other websites or pages.
For help with your eBook, or resolving other issues, please contact Customer Service by e-mail: info (at) e-book-club.net
From time to time there may be information on our Website or in our catalog that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. e-book-club.net reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Buy and download an eBook from e-book.club.net:
1. Browse eBooks or locate using the search facility, amd choose your eBook. If you have a discount coupon, you can use it by fill in at the purchase form.
2. Buy online via PayPal or Stripe and we’ll send you an order confirmation email
3. For other downloadable eBooks you will need to visit Your orders section of the site to retrieve your link.
4. Laptops/PCs: Your eBook can be saved on your computer in your documents
5. If you’re asked to open or save the eBook, choose open. If you chose save, click the icon ‘ebx’ to open your eBook.
6. You have 5 attempts to download your eBook – if you need any more attempts or further help, please email us with details of the problem.
Only Customers may purchase Digital Content on the Service.
The Service accepts the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. Depending on the country in which you are making your purchase, the following payment methods may also be available: American Express, Visa Debit, PayPal, iDeal and JCB.
When a credit card is selected used for a purchase, e-book-club.net use Stripe payment services.
All of the content you see on the rexestore.com website, including, for example, all of the page headers, images, illustrations, graphics, audio clips, video clips and text, are subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by e-book-club.net and their partners.
The content of this website, and the site as a whole, is intended solely for personal, noncommercial use by the users of our site. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content, provided you (like eBooks) (1) only use these copies of the content for your own personal, non—commercial use, (2) do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media, and (3) do not modify or alter the Content in any way, or delete or change any copyright or trademark notice.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless e-book-club.net and its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, damages, costs, liabilities, losses and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of the Service.
VAT registration numbers:
Negara AG – 8280 Kreuzlingen – Switzerland – E-Mail: info (at) negara.ch
UID: CHE-447.455.545 – Handelsregister: CH-440.3.025.093-4 – Verwaltungsrat: J. Kampshoff
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability.
1. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER e-book-club.net , ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
2. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ADDITIONALLY, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
3. IN NO EVENT WILL e-book-club.net, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT INCLUDED THEREIN, BE LIABLE IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING FOR ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE) OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, LOSS OF USE OR SIMILAR ECONOMIC LOSS, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL USE OF AND CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE,
4. THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INACCURACY, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY), NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
Third Party Content.
e-book-club.net has no more editorial control over content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including content providers and users, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of e-book-club.net. In many instances, the content available through the service represents the opinions and judgments of the respective content provider or user. e-book-club.net neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the service by anyone other than authorized Ke-book-club.net employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
Last updated on December, 2019.