In this book you will get all informations about Blod Pressure.
You will learn about:
- Blood Pressure and Alzheimer’s: What’s the Connection
- Effects of High Blood Pressure
- Effects of Low Blood Pressure
- Low Fat Dairy: A Step Toward Lowering Your Blood Pressure
- MAP: Mean Arterial Pressure
- Pleasures or Pains: Blood Pressure and Drug Use
- Pulse Pressure: The Other Blood Pressure
- Race and Your Blood Pressure
- The Dangerous Relationship Between High Blood Pressure and Alcohol
- The Sphygmomanometers
- Treating High Blood Pressure
- What Influences Blood Pressure?
- What is a Korotkoff Sound?
- What is Ambulatory Blood Pressure?
- What is Central Venous Pressure?
- What is Venous Pressure?
- When Should Your Blood Pressure Naturally Change?
- White Coat Hypertension: The Power of the Mind
- Why Else Should You Lower Your Blood Pressure? Strokes
- Your Body Cares for Itself: Internal Blood Pressure Regulators
- Low Blood Pressure
- Mean Arterial Pressure
- Treatments for High Blood Pressure
Are you battling high or low blood pressure? This updated guide explains all the latest breakthroughs in the detection, treatment, and prevention of high and low blood pressure,